Sunday, May 17, 2009

Some grocery items we could use!

Hello. I think it sounds silly, but maybe you guys wanna chip in some bucks for some of the stuff I think we can use?

First up is the typical Julies biscuits that I keep buying at $1.05. Anyone wanna pair for pairs at $2.10? Lasts up to a day or two.

Second is Glade scented gels. Preferably lemon, though you can actually choose the scent you want if you intend to have 1 at your table. Based on my experience, I think the radius of effect can stretch across two tables in our art room. So its best not to have 1 per table, otherwise it'll be a nasal headache... Well, just name what scent you want in the tag. Its $2.90, lasts about 2 months, and more in an aircon room. Definitely more effective than the musks that we use...

Third is probably a hand vacuum cleaner, a must for eraser debris and pencil sharpener spillages. I haven't really checked the price of it yet. But who's interested in buying one? :D It'll last depending on the hand that uses it.

Last but not least... Who's interested in a mini cooler? I think all it takes is just the 19 of us (plus Mr Tang) paying 10 bucks each (or more), and we can make a very useful and nearly permanent addition to the pantry.......... And an extra $5 for a padlock/combi lock.

No comments: